I am from the World - Sou do Mundo | Islamic Culture | Cultura Islâmica


      

A beautiful Sufi Message | Uma linda mensagem Sufi

I am from the World
(versão em português logo abaixo)

I am neither a Christian nor a Jew,
Neither a magician nor a Muslim.
I am not from the East, nor from the West,
Neither the land nor the sea.
I am not body, I am not soul.
The soul of the Beloved (God) owns what is mine.
I set aside duality,
I see the worlds as one.

      

Tradução para o Português

Sou do Mundo 

Não sou cristão, nem judeu,
Nem mago, nem muçulmano.
Não sou do Oriente, nem no Ocidente,
Nem da terra, nem do mar.
Não sou corpo, não sou alma.
A alma do Amado (Deus) possui o que é meu.
Deixei de lado a dualidade,
Vejo os mundos num só.

Rumi

      


Allamej in Roman Alphabet / Alamês no Alfabeto Romano 

Hezem Halamud 

Nezem devëhëkin, semnezü yudëkin;
Semnü dwuidëkin, semnnezü sëlëhëkin;
Nezem letradud, semnezü wëtradud. 
Semnezü haradud, semnezü halamxuyësud; 
Nezem som, semnezü ruh; 
Ruh labëhus mines habel huneh hezel mines; 
Öfdumum hadenfünuyh; 
Vizem hezelih halam hedtar!  

Rumi

Rodrigo Solano