Nowhere | Nenhum Lugar | Nënen

Allamej - Nënen

      

Nënen

Nowhere

Nenhum Lugar

*

Haësën ënud hirum 

The place where I came from

O lugar de onde vim  

*

Nezü volcadel mineh 

Does not accept me 

Não me aceita 

*

Haësën ënun mojbiwum 

The place where I survived 

O lugar onde sobrevivi 

*

Volcadul hezvizëxuh mines 

Desired what I've shown to be 

Desejou o que mostrei ser 

*

Haësënun ënuv irem 

In the place where I go to 

No lugar para onde vou 

*

Hezem mojtarü uxvolëhü

I am likely to be unwished

Devo ser indesejado 

*

Ebü biwem bizuk ënvolus 

Either I live without being accepted anywhere 

Ou vivo sem ser aceito em lugar algum 

*

Ebü nezü mojbiwam 

Or I shall not survive 

Ou não sobrevivirei

Irém hauxminuv 

May I go to Egolessness 

Que eu vá para o anatman (disego, ausênciado do ego).



* about growing up, deceiving yourself and getting old in society's fetishes
* sobre crescer, se iludir e envelhecer nos fetiches da sociedade