Mother | Mãe | Aba

      

Mother 
(versão em português logo abaixo)

With your flesh, my body took form;
In your womb I lived;
With your pain I was born;
From your sap, I fed myself;
With your heat I was kept warm;
In your eyes I saw myself;
With your hands, I could feel;
With your voice, I relaxed;
With your suffering, I grew up;
With your longing, I became an adult;
Against your will, I went on;
And your heart, I broke;
Your singular love, I speculated;
But gestures are scarce for me;
Words move away from me;
Reciprocation is utopian;
The poor barter is the most I can do;
May my existence satisfy you;
And my deepest gratitude to you, I will always reserve;
For I know that there is no love comparable to your love, Mother!


      

Versão em Português

Mãe

De tua carne me formei; 
Em teu ventre vivi; 
Com tua dor nasci; 
De tua seiva me alimentei; 
Com teu calor me aqueci; 
Em teus olhos me vi; 
Com tuas mãos senti; 
Com tua voz serenei;
Com o teu sofrer cresci; 
Com tua saudade amadureci; 
Contra tua vontade procedi; 
Teu coração parti; 
Teu singular amor, especulei; 
Mas gestos me faltam; 
Palavras me fogem; 
Retribuir à altura é utópico;
O pobre escambo me resta; 
Que minha existência satisfaça; 
E minha mais profunda gratidão, a ti, para sempre reservarei; 
Pois sei que ao teu amor, par não há, mãe! 

Rodrigo Solano

      

Original in Allamej - Mix of many languages 
 Original em Alamês - Mistura de várias línguas

Aba

Misud tines somum; 
Bagun tines biwum;
Doyduk tines biwbidum; 
Kahdamus tines kölum; 
Rüyuk tines rüyum; 
Aynun tines semmineh vizum; 
Yaduyk tines bavum; 
Ejfonuk tines sëlum; 
Dukuk tines mëgum; 
Gegun volus tines forëvum; 
Kworuh tines tomafum; 
Hedtarü labuh tines vedvolum; 
Sommuvuy minev bizeyl; 
Motuy mined telëveyl; 
Sembëkdoni uxmojëhebü hezel; 
Mikhabü bëkdon bizëvel;
Hez mines kalëtél;
Yujü dodtaruh mines tinev alütev gejzayëxem; 
Himev vedem lab tines semü nezü hábelih, abá! 

Rodrigo Solano
      


In Allamej Alphabet | Em alfabeto alamês


Rodrigo Solano